With interstate travel now possible, couples planning for their nuptials can also consider destination weddings, and Ipoh is certainly one possible destination to head to with family and friends to celebrate this milestone in life. Those originally from Ipoh but working in other cities will also likely return to their hometown to celebrate with family and relatives.
For many, a unique and personalised wedding is the aspiration, and a spectacular location is definitely a catalyst for planning such a celebration. Consider the following :
- A resort set in nature, yet in close proximity from Ipoh city centre.
- A location on the edge of a virgin rainforest with a lake on its premises.
- Flora and fauna of a prehistoric site with limestone as an attraction.
- Panaromic backdrops for garden vows and pre-wedding photography.
- Romantic alfresco wedding receptions or alternatively, banquets in the comforts of an indoor ballroom.
Plan ahead :
- Check on availability and make a booking promptly in order to secure the venue.
- Send out save-the-dates to your guest list and give them a heads-up on your plans, and their subsequent arrangements to travel to Ipoh.