A good fit is important in order to look one’s best on the wedding day. Make no mistake about it, the groom has to dress the part too. On a day that marks a new chapter in one’s life, a well-dressed groom complements his bride as they take their first few steps as husband and wife. In this regard, going the custom-made route is definitely an option to consider.
- Made to your measurements.
- Numerous fittings ensure a better fit.
- Opportunity to provide input.
- Incorporate latest trends from the catwalk if you wish.
- A wide range of quality fabrics to choose from.
- You can be as adventurous as you want.
- Personalised service.
When going the made-to-measure route, consider the following :
- Lead time required.
Other considerations :
- Style and formality of your nuptials.
- Weather conditions if you are planning on an outdoor celebration.
- Classic vs trendy, even quirky perhaps.
- The opportunity to complement your other half’s wedding attire.
Tip : Custom-make to be unique. Engage with some of these vendors here.