A lakeside setting in the Klang Valley, somewhat of a rarity, but certainly a venue to consider when contemplating hosting one’s wedding celebrations. Just a short drive from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, Putrajaya has much potential as a location for nuptials, particularly at a hotel that is adept at organising such events that are of a milestone in nature.
Some positive attributes :
- A relatively new property of a contemporary design.
- An events team that enjoys coordinating weddings, and the inherent process of planning it.
- A sufficient variety of wedding packages and the option to customise if that is preferred.
- A location that provides ample opportunities for photography.
- Easy access and a relaxed drive, particularly on weekends when weddings are often held.
A few suggestions :
- Have your immediate family, bridesmaids and groomsmen check-in for the wedding weekend too.
- Preferential room rates for your wedding party, and of course your interstate or overseas guests.
- Prior to shortlisting the property as a potential venue, determine the ballroom’s capacity and the minimum number of guests or minimum spend required to book out the entire venue.