On one of the most important days of her life, a bride would always want to look her best. And for many, that means, looking like she always has, just enhanced, as opposed to looking totally different. To achieve this ‘natural look’, working with a makeup artist with the necessary skills and a similar notion as yours, is essential.
Some words of advice :
- Start your search early as the best makeup artists are often booked way in advance.
- Put forth your ideas and in turn listen to the makeup artist’s suggestions as well.
- Always schedule a trial makeup session prior to your wedding day.
A few more tips :
- A consistent skin care regimen will ensure that the makeup artist has the best canvas possible to work on.
- If your mother, siblings and bridesmaids also require makeup services, it is best to hire additional artists, perhaps colleagues of yours. Your appointed artist should only focus on you, the bride.
Tip : Place your trust in your chosen makeup artist. Have a look here.