In these times that we are living in at present, one certainly needs to be appreciative that photoshoots are able to take place. A few of our partner vendors recently collaborated on such a shoot, and the results are these beautiful images that focus not only on the couple, but also the flowers, makeup, hair, attire as well as studio settings. We hope that these photos will inspire you to plan for your very own pre-wedding shoot in the near future.
A studio shoot in the new norm :
- Be sure to abide by the SOPs, in particular, the maximum number of persons permitted to be at the premises.
- Mandatory use of face masks as well as social distancing amongst participating vendors.
- Frequent use of hand sanitisers.
- Flow of fresh air if windows are present.
A few suggestions :
- Look out for promotions that are being offered, especially since the wedding industry is only kickstarting again in recent times.
- Complement a studio shoot with a few outdoor locations as well.
Tip : Have our partner vendors and venues help you navigate your planning process for pre-wedding shoots and your wedding day. Check them out here.