Adapting to the new norm is undoubtedly an area where both soon-to-be-wed couples and their chosen venues have to work hand-in-hand, with the aim of ensuring a celebration that is both meaningful and memorable as well as focusing on the safety and wellbeing of all present at their nuptials.
Some of the common practices that most would have gotten used to by now would include :
- Registering one’s presence using the MySejahtera app.
- Temperature screening.
- Easy access to hand sanitisers.
- Wearing of masks prior to food being served.
When planning for your wedding with your chosen hotel, do determine the following at the onset of discussions :
- The normal capacity of their venues and their revised capacities due to the current guidelines that need to be complied with.
- How would guest seating be arranged and the numbers per table.
- If pre-dinner drinks is to be avoided, what alternatives would the hotel suggest, as part of fulfillment of the wedding package.
- How would individual plating for each guest enhance their culinary experience.
Tip : When the time is right, fix an appointment with the events team of Royale Chulan Penang to view their wedding venues and have a discussion on the necessary steps to be taken to adhere to SOPs during your impending celebration. More details here.