With borders finally fully open between Malaysia and Thailand as well as with minimal ‘fuss’ in terms of travel protocols, ‘Amazing Thailand’ is set to welcome Malaysian visitors, in particular soon-to-be-weds who may be contemplating a destination wedding, pre-wedding shoot or honeymoon.
As you start making plans to travel to the land of smiles, do check on availability of flights to some of these popular destinations in Thailand for nuptials and all that revolves around weddings :
- Hua Hin.
- Chiang Mai.
Some suggestions :
- Look out for promotions that hotels and resorts may be offering to lure tourists.
- Determine weather conditions that one may expect vis-à-vis the time of year of your visit.
- Embrace the Thai food and culture when conceptualising your wedding theme.
- Extend your stay after your wedding and honeymoon there too.
If you have a pretty sizeable guest list travelling with you :
- Do some research beforehand and advise them on the scenic spots they could visit or activities they can partake in at the destination of your wedding.
- Source wedding favours made by local artisans as a memento for your invited guests.