Your wedding day is meant to be the most special and memorable, so it’s important that you make all of your decisions with care. One choice, in particular, could have a major impact on this happy occasion – what type of ring will best suit your personalities? Choosing wedding bands to symbolise this milestone in life is a momentous decision. What material should you choose? How will it look on both men’s and women’s hands? And how much will they cost? Here are some pointers for picking out perfect rings.
When selecting a wedding band, it is important to consider the material. While different materials have their own unique benefits and drawbacks, you can expect that more expensive rings will be made of higher-quality metals like gold or platinum :
- 14K gold is popular in Western countries like the United States and Europe. It contains 58.5% of pure gold, 41.5% alloy metal that’s nickel-free for durability at a more affordable cost.
- 18K gold is a precious metal with 75% of gold and 25% nickel-free alloy metals that are typically used in jewellery.
- Platinum is an exclusive metal. It has a natural white color and it’s hypoallergenic so that means less chance of allergy or irritation for those with sensitive skin.
- Earth Metal series like Titanium, Steel and Tantalum.
When considering what type of ring to wear during your big day be sure not to forget about colour choice too; each option comes with different benefits so make an informed decision when making this purchase because jewellery lasts forever. The exquisite 14K gold and 18K gold jewellery are available in three different colour options – white gold, rose gold or yellow gold.
You’ll want to make sure you select a wedding band that complements the design of your engagement ring. You can find bands with different shapes – round, square, oval or marquise-shaped stones in many colours and styles so there is something for everyone’s taste. Tailored Jewel is full of beautiful wedding rings that will make any bride happy :
- When you are choosing the design for your wedding bands, why not consider identical matching sets. There is nothing more beautiful than a band made with two rings that share the same style and pattern as one another.
- Timeless designs that will never go out of style are a wise investment choice, a reflection of a perfect lifetime together.
- Rose gold has been trending of late. Tailored Jewel’s Rose Gold Set collection aims to meet this preference of some soon-to-be-weds.
- If you can’t decide between silver or gold, Tailored Jewel has dual tone options, ideal for those who like some flair in their rings.
- When choosing a wedding band, you want to find something that is as unique and perfect for the two of you.
- A good way to match your diamond ring is by getting a matching wedding band. A tip for the men – select an engagement ring with a versatile design that can be stacked with a wedding band.
- Titanium is a Muslim men-friendly metal as they are prohibited to wear gold. Tailored Jewel is the only jeweller in Malaysia who offers Titanium!
- Tailored Jewel offers custom gemstone wedding bands. Customise your design with a variety of gems including Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald amongst many others.
Tip : Searching for the perfect wedding band is a rite of passage for soon-to-be-weds. Have Tailored Jewel be part of that experience.