When a group of restaurants offers soon-to-be-weds an array of settings and capacities in terms of its portfolio of wedding venues, it certainly makes the planning process easier, particularly in relation to the important task of selecting a venue to host their wedding reception.
With varying requirements in terms of size of guest list as well as the social distancing measures that we need to adhere to in recent times, couples are often in need of choice, a selection of potential venues that they can contemplate.
Other than their invite list vis-à-vis how many guests a specific venue can accommodate, some of the other criteria they would consider will include the following :
- Location and accessibility as well as convenience of parking.
- Interior design and ambience.
- Signature cuisine and perceived quality.
- Wedding packages, their inclusions and price points.
- Menu options and flexibility of customisation if required.
- Any wedding promotions that they may be eligible for.
- Reputation of the restaurant as a well-known wedding venue.
- Familiarity of their appointed wedding planner and vendors with the shortlisted venues.
Tip : Consider the various venues under the Oriental Group Of Restaurants portfolio and arrange to visit those on your shortlist. Perhaps enjoy meals too to experience its cuisine offerings and service.