The master of ceremonies, band and singer all contribute to the ambience of the wedding banquet. Whether a big celebration or an intimate party, allocating a portion of your wedding budget to hire these professionals is certainly a good decision.
To be sure you appoint those that fit your stylistic preference, consider the following :
- Having made inquiries with friends, meet with the recommended professionals personally.
- For entertainers, make it a point to view their prior performances. Study their playlists too.
- For master of ceremonies, ensure that you have chemistry with one another. Check if he or she is bi-lingual, if that is a requirement.
- If you would like to hire a singer, discuss song selections. Look into suitability of lyrics as well.
- When negotiating, confirm job scope of the master of ceremonies and number of sets the band will be performing.
- It would be a nice gesture to offer them food prior to the start of the function.