Celebrating with family and close friends has never been more apt than now, especially when personalised weddings are encouraged in view of the social distancing measures that are now part and parcel of our lives. This is also when a hotel that is known for intimate celebrations takes its place in the shortlist of many a couple.
The advantage of hosting one’s nuptials at such a property :
- A ballroom with a smaller capacity means that a couple can take up the entire space without having to share the venue with another wedding party.
- This in turn leads to better crowd control, so very important in this day and age.
- A wedding team that is already well versed in personalised service.
Consider the following too if appropriate :
- An exchange of vows, akad nikah or tea ceremony for immediate family members and relatives only at the same hotel prior to the wedding reception.
- An after party with a select group of close friends.
A few more suggestions :
- Arrange for your appointed wedding vendors to meet with the hotel’s events team during the planning process.
- Keep a close count on your RSVP list vis-à-vis the capacity of the hotel’s ballroom.