Are you planning to tie the nuptial knot in Kota Kinabalu? If it is your intention to mark this milestone in life right in the heart of the capital of Sabah, then Sabah International Convention Centre could very possibly be your venue of choice.
Contemplate the following :
- A six-hectare multi-function complex.
- The biggest waterfront purpose-built conference, exhibition and entertainment facility in Borneo.
- An expansive, pillarless convention hall suited for wedding banquets.
- An outdoor plaza with a backdrop of the South China Sea for alfresco wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- A range of function rooms that cater to more intimate events.
Discuss the following with the venue’s events team as well :
- Catering options and menu choices as well as if there are wedding packages to consider.
- Have them provide you with a list of their preferential wedding vendors, if any.
- Their policies as well as terms and conditions in relation to wedding décor, setup and tear down.
And with such a unique wedding venue, it is always a good idea to bring along your appointed wedding planner and vendors to have an inspection as part of the planning process.
Tip : Connect with the events team at Sabah International Convention Centre to learn more about their various wedding venues. And if possible, why not visit in person to have a first-hand look. More information here.