The excitement of ‘fetching the bride’, an exchange of vows, a tea ceremony perhaps, an intimate wedding dinner, even a lavish wedding banquet, all adhering to the necessary protocols associated with the new norm. When all these options are possible at a hotel, with the availability of venue choices to boot, it will indeed be a breeze to plan for one’s nuptials there.
A few suggestions :
- In order to avoid travelling from one location to another, why not host all your wedding related events at the same hotel. Other than ease of logistics, it will also give you the chance to negotiate a better deal.
- Identify the most suitable venue for each component of your wedding celebrations. Contemplate the following i.e. size and capacity, natural light or indoor illumination, ambience, design and the like.
- Have your wedding package customised to suit your preferences.
The following too will be an added advantage :
- A knowledgeable events team well-versed with weddings.
- Various settings within the property for portrait photography.
- Being adjacent to a shopping mall will provide your interstate and overseas guests the opportunity to shop.
Tip : Make it a point to enjoy a meal at one of the F&B outlets at Le Méridien Putrajaya to experience its cuisine. While there, meet with their wedding planner as well as view their venues. More details here.