A variety of little delicious bites are often an attraction for guests at a dessert buffet set up to specifically offer a sweet ending to a night of celebration at the wedding banquet.
Some components to discuss :
- How many persons are you catering for?
- Is there a theme i.e. type of dessert items, colour and the like.
- Set-up i.e. one long table or perhaps a few scattered ones and so forth.
- What budget have you allocated?
Perhaps also think out of the box :
- How about having a dessert bar during pre-dinner cocktails?
- Would including some savoury elements be a nice surprise?
A few more suggestions :
- Coordinate the setting up of the dessert buffet with your appointed wedding decorator.
- If you are having an outdoor reception, the weather conditions will impact the type of desserts you can serve.
Tip : Have a look at some of these creative vendors listed here.