With nuptials now once again permitted, we are certainly seeing a demand for ROMs. Indeed, the pent up demand from last year as well as those who plan to tie-the-knot this year make the wedding planning process an exciting one. Vendors and venues too are enthusiastic, having been sidelined for most of the past 12 months.
Choose a hotel that offers the following :
- A well-ventilated venue with natural light.
- A promise of exceptional service and evocative cuisine.
- Dedicated wedding planner to assist from the onset of planning to the wedding day.
- Versatile wedding packages in view of the new norm.
- A commitment to the safety and comfort of the couple, their families and invited guests.
Some of these measures will very much instill confidence :
- Cleaning inside and outside of event space prior to and after wedding ceremony.
- Disinfection of commonly touched surfaces such as tables and chairs, registration table, catering area as well as toilets.
- Strict adherence to SOPs with regards to table and seating arrangements as well as serving of food and beverage
Tip : Fix an appointment with the wedding specialist of Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur for a venue inspection as well as discussion on their wedding packages and existing SOPs for celebrations. More details here.