Wedding planners, floral designers, decorators, photographers and the like are artistically driven individuals, and each often have a different creative streak when it comes nuptials. Indeed, each of them sees a venue very differently and would create settings and capture images from varying perspectives.
Rama V has long been a favourite wedding venue amongst soon-to-be-weds. A bungalow setting with a lush outdoor space right in the heart of KL is a rarity, allowing couples to plan an outdoor exchange of vows followed by an indoor reception in the comforts of air-conditioning. Most importantly, its capacity ensures that a couple will have complete privacy and exclusivity when hosting their celebrations there.
Other catalysts in making it a popular wedding venue :
- The opportunity to book up the entire venue.
- Renowned for its Thai cuisine.
- Variety of packages and menus to choose from.
A few suggestions :
- Be sure to book the restaurant early, especially if your wedding is on a ‘hot date or wedding month’.
- Ask Rama V’s events team for recommendations vis-à-vis vendors who are familiar with their venue.
- Enjoy a lunch or dinner at the restaurant to experience its cuisine when contemplating whether to book the venue.