Each wedding photographer will have his or her own perspectives when documenting your wedding day. Artistic inclination and stylistic preferences aside, each wedding is unique, offering each photographer a different circumstance by which to document this special day in your lives. Here are some different points of view.
Do note the following :
- The various price points of each photographer.
- Track record and reputation as well as branding are reflected in rates.
- Scrutinise packages and determine deliverables.
In view of the new norm that we are living in at present, many photographers are offering good deals to encourage couples to commit to not only a wedding date but also their photography services. As such, it may be a good idea to be upfront and ask your shortlisted candidates if there are any promotions to be had.
A few tips :
- It is best to provide your photographer carte blanche to exercise her creativity and artistic eye.
- Be sure to brief your photography team thoroughly on the schedule of events as well as people, things or settings that they should look out for.
- Establish a good rapport so that you will feel at ease on your wedding day.
Tip : Meet with the photographers listed here to get their very own perspectives.