Documenting your wedding day well is essential especially when photos are one of the few reminders you will have of this milestone in your lives. To do that, you will have to hire professional wedding photographers who have the expertise and experience to carry out the job well. Although every couple will have a wedding budget to adhere to, it is imperative that you do not stinge on actual day photography as the images captured will be the ones that will remind you of this very special day, years down the road.
Some pointers :
- Word-of-mouth recommendations should be considered.
- Study their portfolios well.
- Determine if you have good rapport with the photographer.
- Be open with the photographer on how much you are willing to spend.
- Be thorough when signing the contract of appointment.
- Confirm the deliverables and time frame of delivery.
A few suggestions :
- Provide your appointed photographer with a run-down of the day’s events.
- Perhaps arrange for the photographer to do a site visit at the venues for the ceremony as well as reception thereafter to familiarise him or herself with the surroundings and lighting.
- Compile a list of group shots as well as important family members and guests to capture.
Tip : Connect with some of our partner vendors here.