While we wait for the time to be right again for wedding celebrations, the wedding planning process continues. Top of mind for most brides-to-be would be their wedding attire, both for the exchange of vows as well as the reception in the evening.
Whether your preference is to rent a gown off-the-rack or have one custom-made, it is never too early to start your preparations :
- Peruse bridal salons and designers online, and their respective collections.
- Take note of price points, both for rental as well as purchase.
- For rental, compare terms and conditions as well as payment requirements.
- For custom services, determine the lead time required.
- Perhaps schedule a Zoom call to get introduced and thereafter visit in person once convenient to do so.
Other considerations that may affect your choice of wedding attire :
- Your wedding theme.
- The location and venue you have chosen.
- Weather conditions and the environment.
- Your preference of colour.
- The budget you have allocated.
Tip : Check out these vendors and fix a time for a consultation when the time is right again to do so.