As soon-to-be-weds remain hopeful of being able to celebrate their nuptials later this year, many are cautiously but surely continuing with their preparations for their big day. From researching which vendors to appoint to planning the various components that form their wedding celebrations, so too will they be contemplating potential venues.
Some criteria which couples will certainly be considering would include the following :
- A location that their family and guests would be familiar with and relatively easy to get to.
- Easy access to parking facilities.
- Accommodation options for guests traveling from interstate.
- A setting that is suited to wedding photography, both outdoor and indoor.
- Venues within the hotel that can cater to different capacities.
- Variety of wedding packages with flexibility of customisation based on a couple’s preferences.
And as couples start hosting their weddings in the new norm, a hotel’s wedding team which is adept at organising events that adhere to necessary SOPs yet remain celebratory and memorable will very much tip the balance with it being selected by the soon-to-be-weds.