Personalised and intimate events to celebrate one’s nuptials will certainly be the route to take once social events are once again permitted to take place. And aren’t we all looking forward to the day when we can truly enjoy gatherings with family and close friends to mark this milestone in life.
Some of these events may include the following :
- Bachelor night for the groom and his groomsmen.
- Hen party for the bride and her bridesmaids.
- A sit down wedding reception after the exchange of vows.
- An after party to dance the night away.
A few suggestions when planning for such events :
- Draw up your guest list, keeping in mind to include only those closest and dearest to you.
- Check on the capacity of the venues you have shortlisted. Take note that their capacities may change from time to time, depending on the evolving SOPs being issued by the government.
- With a smaller invite list, the opportunity to customise your celebrations will be easier to navigate.