In anticipation of a surge of demand for weddings once we move into Phase 4 of the National Recovery Plan, hotels are preparing and gearing up for nuptials towards the end of the year and next. Whether smaller exchange of vows ceremonies or more extensive guest lists for a wedding banquet, the industry as a whole looks forward to such celebrations again and are enthusiastic about starting the planning process with soon-to-be-weds.
The following may be of interest to couples :
- Venues, both outdoors and indoors for intimate wedding ceremonies. By being able to take up an entire smaller venue, it will be easier for crowd control and management of SOPs.
- Larger ballrooms where tables and guest seating can be spaced out appropriately, ensuring that social distancing measures are met.
- Promotional packages that either offer a discount or value-add services to kick-off weddings again, such as those at the Virtual Wedding Festival.
Some suggestions :
- Start shortlisting potential venues and check on their availability as well as capacity.
- Commence engagement with wedding vendors who may have piqued your interest.