Personalised and intimate weddings witnessed by family, close relatives and a select group of good friends are certainly trending in recent times. This is a good thing, particularly for couples who cherish creating memories of this milestone in their lives by spending one-on-one time with their parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and best buddies, people whom they deem bring most meaning to their lives as a couple.
With this aspiration in mind, soon-to-be-weds often go in search of a venue that is able to host the numerous components of their nuptials, from the exchange of vows and tea ceremony, through to the wedding reception and after party.
And the following are often criteria that are taken into consideration :
- Opportunity to book out the event space, ensuring a certainly level of privacy.
- Interesting interior design that serves as a backdrop for wedding photography.
- Catering, be it just canapes and cocktails or a seated meal.
Other attributes that a couple would value :
- Established working relationships between the venue and wedding vendors, ensuring a smooth wedding planning process and thereafter seamless execution on the wedding day.
- A unique venue that will make their nuptials a memorable one
Tip : Fix an appointment with the events team at Aurum Theatre to view their various intimate event spaces suited for weddings. While there, enjoy a meal at Jin Gastrobar as well, or perhaps catch a movie for date night. More details here.