Now that our country’s borders are fully re-opened, why not contemplate a destination wedding or destination shoot abroad, perhaps for later this year or next? The time is certainly right to start planning.
It is an opportune time to start the planning process due to some of the following factors :
- As the tourism sector slowly re-opens, resorts as well as wedding vendors may be prepared to offer good deals to secure a destination wedding or shoot.
- If the pandemic has thought us anything, it is to seize the moment and enjoy the opportunity when it is possible to do so.
A few suggestions :
- Do some research on the potential destinations that are now open to receiving visitors from abroad.
- Determine the travel and health protocols that each destination may have in place.
- Hire the services of a wedding planner to look into the nitty-gritty details of planning for such an event.
- If you are hosting a destination wedding abroad, be sure to provide your intended guests with sufficient lead time for their own planning purposes.
- And if you prefer, a destination wedding or shoot in our very own country is also possible. Consider Desaru Coast, Rawa Island, Sepang Goldcoast, Pulau Redang, Langkawi, Penang, Genting Highlands, Sepang Goldcoast, Port Dickson and Kota Kinabalu to name a few.