Have Port Dickson and Penang come to mind when thinking about your impending nuptials? Perhaps you’ve always dreamt of a destination wedding, or perhaps your partner may be from either destination. Whatever the case may be, Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson and Lexis Suites Penang are certainly options to consider during the wedding planning process.
Contemplate the following and have the properties’ events team share some ideas with you too, taking into account the unique features each property offers :
- Exchange your vows at a coastal setting with the sea as a backdrop.
- An alfresco reception or a lavish ballroom banquet.
- Photography at the various locations of each property.
- Preferential room rates for your family members and invited guests.
- Services of an experienced wedding team, in particular a planner who will be your point person from the onset of planning to your big day.
A few suggestions :
- Make a short trip to see the venues in person and have a chat with their wedding planner on the options available.
- And once you have made a booking, connect the hotel’s team with the wedding vendors you have appointed too.
Tip : Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson and Lexis Suites Penang are certainly venues to consider for destination weddings. Do be in touch with their events teams for more details on their wedding packages and venues. Check out Lexis Hotel Group as well.