Are you living and planning to get married in Penang? Or perhaps you are working in KL or another city, but intending to return to your hometown for your nuptials? Whatever the case may be, how about celebrating your nuptials at a venue that is situated along the scenic waterfront promenade of Gurney Drive? Indeed, Ascott Gurney Penang is all set to welcome soon-to-be-weds who are in the wedding planning process.
The options available at this recently launched property include the following :
- A ballroom that is ideal for wedding banquets.
- Opportunity for an outdoor exchange of vows ceremony.
- Event space for a tea ceremony or akad nikah.
The following will also make your planning process easier to navigate :
- All inclusive wedding packages that you can choose from.
- Option of customisation should that be your preference.
- An enthusiastic and experienced events team that will guide you through the process.
Other items to discuss with the venue include :
- Preferential room rates for your outstation guests.
- Logistics of parking for your invited guests.
- Set-up and tear-down requirements for wedding décor and the like.