In these unprecedented times that we live in, the services of a planner will certainly come to the fore when it comes to planning for your wedding celebrations. It is an investment worthwhile considering.
With evolving SOPs that need to be adhered to, the possibility of having to reschedule dates and the pent-up demand for venues, just to name a few, the challenges of planning for one’s impending nuptials are very real indeed. Having a wedding planner help you navigate this process is therefore a very wise decision.
The virtues of hiring a planner is worth repeating :
- An experienced professional who knows the ins and outs of the planning process, with an ability to adapt to everchanging circumstances.
- Goodwill as they have long cultivated relationships with venues as well as vendors.
- Helping you setup and track your wedding budget, suggesting alternatives where necessary to not go overboard.
- Prompting you in the decision-making process to ensure you stay on track when it comes to scheduling and timelines.
- Taking care of the nitty-gritty in requesting proposals, studying quotations, evaluating contracts and the like.
- Your confidante so to speak throughout the planning process.