Nuptials are back! What wonderful news, don’t you agree? For so long, couples have had to put their wedding plans on the back burner. But with sentiment improving, we are certainly looking towards celebrating weddings with abandon, yet in a safe and secure manner.
With the necessary adherence to SOPs aside, couples will also need to contemplate the following :
- Indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony? The latter may be a preference in the interim with fresh air and easier compliance to social distancing.
- How many people to invite? It will be necessary to edit your guest list as social distancing will mean a smaller capacity for the venue.
- Type of service at the reception i.e. individually plated service may be preferred when compared to family-style sharing platters.
Attractive attributes of a venue in the new normal :
- Exclusivity where the entire venue can be booked up for the celebration.
- Option for both outdoor and indoor events.
- Flexibility in negotiating custom wedding packages to suit a couple’s requirements.
- A cuisine that is much loved by everyone.
- A unique setting that is cosy and intimate for personalised celebrations.