When inter-district travel is once again permitted, destination weddings will be very much possible. A further catalyst will be in store once inter-state travel recommences in the not too distant future. Suffice to say, embarking on wedding plans for your nuptials at a seaside destination is certainly an exciting endeavour, and we encourage you to start planning soon.
Imagine this :
- A resort with a spectacular setting by the sea.
- Exchange your vows on a beach during a romantic sunset.
- Celebrate with family and friends at an alfresco reception or if you prefer a ballroom banquet.
- Have photos taken in lush, landscaped gardens of the resort.
- Honeymoon in an overwater villa.
Do take into account the following during the planning process :
- The number of people you can invite vis-à-vis the capacity for the outdoor wedding and reception thereafter, particularly if social distancing protocols are still in place.
- Choose a time of year where the weather conditions will be optimal, particularly if you are planning to have an outdoor wedding ceremony.
- Arrange for a site recce for your appointed wedding vendors prior to the wedding.
- Negotiate preferential room rates for your guests.