Whilst we see some soon-to-be-weds preferring to celebrate their nuptials in a more modest scale nowadays, we also see continued demand for larger celebrations. Indeed, a balance between more intimate wedding dinners and banquets for sizeable guest lists is being experienced by venues as a whole. And a group of restaurants such as the Oriental Group Of Restaurants will certainly benefit from this demand.
The advantages of having numerous venues under its portfolio :
- Varying capacities that can cater to guest lists of differing sizes.
- Interior settings of different styles, from traditional to contemporary.
- Menu specialisations for each venue.
- Locations in different parts of the Klang Valley, catering to couples’ preferences.
Hosting one’s wedding banquet in a Chinese restaurant also accords the following benefits :
- A celebration where the emphasis is on the food, be it in terms of quality and stye of preparation.
- Opportunity to customise menus that will suit the palate of the couple’s families.
Contemplate the following with your appointed wedding vendors :
- Wedding theme and décor style that will complement the setting of your chosen venue.
- Possibility of allocating space for entertainment and dancing, if required.
Tip : The Oriental Group Of Restaurants offers various venues of differing sizes. Have a chat with their events team to nail down the most suitable.