For many engaged couples, the opportunity to host their wedding ceremony and celebratory banquet at one location is a convenience that is high on their priority list. Having family, relatives and friends gather to witness their exchange of vows and thereafter celebrate with a reception without having to travel to another location is very much an advantage. And in a time and age where SOPs need to be adhered to, such an arrangement will certainly be appreciated by those in the guest list.
Contemplate the following at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur :
- Services of a professional wedding planner.
- Intimate nuptials at their popular Glasshouse, Pool Bar and Grill@8.
- Open air space with lots of natural light, adjacent to the landscaped pool, with a view of KL Sentral.
- Comfortable surrounds provided by sheltered glass panels and cooling system.
- Wedding packages and menus that can be customised.
- Marriott’s ‘Commitment to Clean’ standards where guests’ health, safety and security are emphasised.
With demand for wedding venues high due to the backlog in nuptials due to prior lockdowns, couples are encouraged to make a quick decision if they come across venues that they deem suitable for their celebrations, especially if you intend to say ‘I do’ on auspicious dates. Even weekends may see availability scarce when it comes to popular wedding venues. Therefore, act fast and pay a deposit to secure the venue. Alternatively, the weekday wedding trend that is emerging is also a plan to consider.