Brides-to-be nowadays have a multitude of choices when it comes to attire to don at their wedding banquet. Whether renting off-the-rack or having a gown customised, the variety of options available makes the planning process rather easy to navigate.
Contemplate the following when doing initial research on what’s available :
- Western gown vs traditional attire.
- Rental or custom-made.
- How many changes of attire do you plan on for the evening?
- Do the gowns need to relate to any wedding theme that you may have set?
- The budget you have allocated for evening wear.
Some suggestions to consider too :
- If you have chosen a western style wedding gown for the exchange of vows, then perhaps choose to go the traditional route for your evening wear.
- Hone in on a different cut for the evening when compared to your bridal gown for a different silhouette.
Think about how the following can complement the gown you have chosen as well :
- Hair style.
Tip : Check out the following vendors for evening attire here.