Whether you are planning for your nuptials in KL or JB, if an intimate and personalised celebration is what you are contemplating, then Aurum Theatre and JIN Gastrobar should be on your shortlist of venues to consider. Located at The Gardens Mall, Kuala Lumpur and The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey, Johor Bahru respectively, these options provide you an opportunity to plan for an iconic and memorable wedding celebration, one that would be shared with family, relatives and close friends only.
Such celebrations are certainly meaningful, allowing you the time to connect and engage one-on-one which those who have made it onto your concise guestlist. Indeed, the following are possible at Aurum Theatre and JIN Gastrobar :
- An exchange of vows ceremony in a unique, movie-inspired setting.
- A modern take on tradition, with exquisite and classically beautiful Chinese weddings, including tea ceremonies.
- A western-style, sit-down wedding reception.
Other ideas to consider include the following :
- A proposal.
- Bridal shower.
- Bachelor night.
- After party.
- Pre-wedding portraits.
When discussing with the events team of these venues, delve into the following :
- Capacity of each venue.
- Their wedding packages and their inclusions.
- Menu options and price points.
- Logistics of hiring external vendors as well as setting up for the wedding due to their locations within shopping malls.