As the country makes plans for inoculations and with the impending relaunch of weddings, the pent up demand for celebratory banquets will indeed be a boon for the wedding industry. This is the time when a hotel with an expansive ballroom and an events team well-versed in special occasions will be at an advantage. A variety of all-inclusive wedding packages with various price points will also be added incentive. Similarly, the ability to cater to the cuisines of different ethnicities would also be a benefit.
Plan ahead well in advance :
- Venues will be in great demand because of weddings postponed from last year.
- Appoint your preferred wedding vendors soonest possible as well.
- Be flexible with the size of your guest list, depending on whether social distancing policies are revised from time to time.
Some other suggestions :
- Keep an eye out for promotions and discounts, both from venues as well as vendors.
- Choosing a venue that has a bigger capacity will provide you with more options when the time comes to finalise the size of your invite list.