On your wedding day, do you plan to ride in your own car? Or perhaps borrow one from a relative or close friend? How about renting a vehicle that you have always aspired to ride in?
Contemplate the following :
- Have you set aside some budget for car rental?
- The type of vehicle you wish to travel in on your big day.
- Do you intend to have the vehicle as a prop for wedding photography as well?
- The duration you wish to rent the car and the estimated cost of doing so.
- The terms and conditions of the rental.
- Pick up and drop off points.
Once you have decided on your wedding car, perhaps consider the following :
- How do you intend to have it decorated?
- Perhaps brainstorm ideas with your wedding planner and floral designer.
- Who will you request to be your driver?
- Be sure to have a parking spot reserved at your chosen wedding venue.
- Brief your wedding photographer on the shots you wish to have captured.