Hiring wedding specialists can help enhance the setting of your engagement party, bridal shower, wedding ceremony or banquet. They can assist in aspects such as décor and favours for instance.
When deciding whether to appoint such service providers, consider the following :
- Your wedding budget and how you intend to allocate it.
- Their respective styles.
- What their specialisations are.
- What can they do for you based on how much you have to spend.
Taking a closer look at the wedding banquet, this is where the bulk of your wedding budget will be allocated to. It therefore makes sense to also pay close attention to the décor for the event, as the overall ambience will contribute to how memorable the occasion would be. Most would aspire to hear ‘the guests were in awe’, ‘the atmosphere was so romantic’ and the like. Whilst the overall thematics of the banquet takes precedence, table décor is certainly a component that can help set the mood. It is after all, the place where guests would spend most of their time throughout the evening.
Some pointers :
- Other than the bridal table, be sure to pay attention to guests’ tables too when it comes to embellishing centrepieces and place settings.
- Is the venue’s standard table décor that comes with the wedding package sufficient? Or would you prefer to have your appointed decorator enhance each table.
- If possible, personalising each place setting will communicate to each of your invited guests that you have made an effort to make them feel special.
Tip : Have faith in the vendors you hire. Check out some of our partners here.