Instead of selecting pre-designed wedding stationery, why not consider personalising them to reflect your personalities and taste. It will invariably cost a bit more, but the outcome of your input together with the artistic interpretation of your wedding stationer will be worth the money spent.
If you decide on the custom-made route be sure to :
- Allocate sufficient lead time.
- Know what you like and what you don’t.
- Make firm decisions on a timely basis.
- Order some overruns just in case your guest list expands at the last minute.
- Take the advice of wedding professionals.
By collaborating with wedding professionals, the opportunity to create lovely and unique details is very much possible. Be it thematic or a fresh, artistic interpretation of an idea that has always been associated with nuptials, the resultant outcomes will certainly be appreciated by all those invited to your big day.
A few suggestions :
- Lookout for vendors who have a signature style, a creative streak so to speak.
- Think out-of-the-box and be willing to experiment.
- Comb social media and the internet for the latest trends that can then be adapted to our local culture.
Tip : Be unique. Brainstorm ideas with some of these vendors.