With the social distancing requirements having to be adhered to during weddings, the trend of outdoor celebrations is on the uptick. Here are some images from decorators as inspiration as you plan for your very own alfresco nuptials.
Some suggestions :
- Choose the time of year where there is less likelihood of rain.
- Always have a back up plan at the venue in case the weather does not cooperate.
- Take note of the capacity of the outdoor venue as well as that of the back-up indoor venue, in relation to SOPs, when deciding on the size of your invite list.
The little things that count :
- Flowers that can withstand the heat and humidity.
- Cake frosting that will hold up.
- Attire that is less formal and more ‘cooling’.
- Paper fans perhaps as a wedding favour.
Tip : Check out these wedding decorators and connect with them for a discussion.