In the age of more personalised and intimate weddings which we expect in the near future, soon-to-be-weds may be inclined to keep things more simple, yet remain memorable. Two areas which they can possibly combine with creative input from experienced wedding artisans would be the dessert table and favours.
In fact, both these components can be combined by giving your guests the opportunity to pack home some of the desserts, thereby also acting as wedding favours. Some suggestions :
- Keep the choice of desserts varied and petite in size.
- Choose everyday favourites that will be well-received.
- Have your wedding stationer prepare pretty packaging.
- Ensure that the items chosen can withstand the humidity and heat if you are contemplating an outdoor celebration.
- Discuss budgets with your cake designer or dessert specialist.
Tip : Have a chat with some of these vendors listed here.