When a new venue comes onto the wedding scene, there is always palpable excitement and much interest is often evident amongst soon-to-be-weds. A new ballroom for example, means a new setting for nuptials, and couples who wish to host their celebrations at a location that is fresh will certainly make a beeline to the hotel. Ilham Ballroom at Element Kuala Lumpur is one such venue.
As demand for weddings take off again in the new norm, the following characteristics of a new venue will undoubtedly make it an attractive one :
- A well-known location in the heart of the city.
- A reputed brand that brings with it good service and quality.
- A unique contemporary design, both structurally and in terms of interior finishes.
- Trendy and pillarless Ilham Ballroom on Level 38 is at present the highest ballroom in Kuala Lumpur.
- Availability of natural light and breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment, including 3 LED screens.
- Intimate in nature, perfect for personalised celebrations.
Other attractive offerings could include the following :
- All-inclusive and comprehensive wedding packages to choose from, with the opportunity for customisation if so required.
- Affordable entry level price points that couples can consider, with the option of enhanced packages if budget permits.