For soon-to-be-wed couples and their families who enjoy culinary experiences and who take pride in their role as so called ‘foodies’, much focus and importance will surely be placed on the menu they choose to serve at their wedding banquet, in celebration of their marital union. And restaurants that are renowned for their culinary expertise will certainly be ones that fit the bill when it comes to selecting the venue for such celebrations.
Some considerations :
- The cuisine of your preference.
- The location of the restaurant and how easy it is to get to for both yourselves and your guests.
- The capacity of the venue and the number of guests you intend to invite. Do note the current capacity restrictions in place due to SOPs.
- The menu options available, their price points and your wedding budget.
- Will you contemplate set menus or would you prefer customisation.
Other issues to look into :
- The setting of the restaurant and if décor enhancements are required in relation to your wedding theme.
- Introduce your appointed wedding vendors to the restaurant’s service team for coordination purposes leading up to and during the event.
Tip : Group Extra Super Tanker is well-reputed for its authentic Cantonese cuisine with a twist of Hakka flavours. Visit Extra Super Tanker, Tropicana Gardens Mall and Extra Super Tanker, Glo Damansara to sample its culinary creations.